Office Space Available
Unique office space in the heart of Canada’s largest metropolitan area in an adaptively reused building, amid thriving wetlands and wildlife.
Join a community of tenants committed to advancing new ideas and engaging the public around environmental and social issues, fostering and engendering collaboration, innovation and inspiration.
What: Office(s) starting at 600 square feet
Where: 5th Floor of the Centre for Green Cities building
When: Immediate occupancy
Features and Amenities:
- Meeting room bookings are available at discounted rates to our tenants
- Free, daily shuttle bus from Broadview subway station
- On-site restaurant, Café Belong, is open year-round with a "To Go" kitchen and coffee bar as well as a full-service dining room
- Lunchtime skating on the Ice Trail for all tenants during the winter months in the Koerner Gardens
- Unparalleled views of the Don Valley ravine and the Toronto skyline from your office windows