Getting Here On Foot
From the Bloor–Danforth Subway and South Rosedale.
25 to 30 minutes, with a relatively gradual descent into the valley.
- From Castle Frank Subway Station, follow Castle Frank Road north, past Hawthorne Gardens.
- Head west on Elm Avenue to South Drive. Head north, past the entrance to Cragleigh gardens. The entrance to the Milkman’s Run trail is on the right.
- Follow the trail downhill to the Beltline Trail. Continue east, following the signs for Moore Park Ravine, all the way to Evergreen Brick Works.
Note: Ignore all the little paths down the slope. Be patient! Watch for a maintained trail with a sign at the top of it.
From the Yonge Subway Line and North Rosedale
- From Rosedale Station, take the 82 Rosedale bus to Chorley Park, which is on Douglas Drive.
- Walk east across the park to where the black fence ends and the trail begins. Follow the paved trail to the right and take the stairs down the slope.
- At the bottom of the stairs, continue following the paved trail, taking the lower branch where it forks. There will be a path to your right near the end of the pavement, which joins up with the main trail.
- Take the Beltline Trail south to the entrance to Evergreen Brick Works.